We Have Three Student Intakes A Year September, January and April
Fill the application form online or have it manually completed and submitted. Make sure to use the exact name format used on your official passport document.
Submit the required documents listed below together with an application fee of 350 QR.
Undergo a placement test in English and Math, and get interviewed. After submitting your application form, you will be scheduled a placement test in English and Mathematics at City College’s Admissions Office and called in for an interview.
- Official Transcripts/ Grade Reports covering your last three years of high school as well as any further education you might have completed, submitted in a sealed, stamped envelope or emailed via your institution. If further grades become available after you have submitted your application form, please submit them to our Admissions Office as well.
- IELTS Score of 5.5, or equivalent (Academic Bridging Studies students are exempt from this requirement) If you have not taken any English assessment, City College requires you to sit for an APTIS English skills test (developed by the British Council) as part of the Admissions Process.
- Photocopy of your QID/ Passport data page(s).
- 2 passport-size photos.
- Sponsorship letter from the Ministry of Administrative Development or company (if applicable). If you will be receiving sponsorship from the Ministry of Administrative Development in Qatar, please provide a copy of this letter. You may submit this letter directly yourself in a sealed, stamped envelope in hard copy or through the Ministry via email. If you will be receiving sponsorship from an organization, the sponsorship letter should be submitted in English directly by the organization via email or in a sealed, stamped envelope in hard copy. If this document is not in English, it must be submitted along with an officially certified English translation.
- Parent/ guardian signed declaration on application form (if under the age of 18).
- Recommendation Letter from Teacher/ Counsellor/ Employer (optional) emailed via the recommender or sealed and stamped in an envelope. This recommendation letter should give us a better, well-rounded picture of who you are. City College looks for students who can add value to our community. Make sure to choose a candidate that knows you well and can inform us of your qualities, strengths and talents. The letter should be either in English, or Arabic, with an officially certified English translation.
Please note that your application form and all supporting documents that are submitted online must be in .JPEG or .PDF format.
Once you have submitted your application form with all the supporting documents, you will receive a confirmation email from us. All documents become the property of City College and cannot be returned to the applicant.
If you have any difficulties completing our application process, please contact us on: